The Johns Hopkins Library network includes the Milton S. Eisenhower Library, one of the Sheridan Libraries, and the principal research library at the university. Other specialized collections in medicine, international affairs, music, and earth and space science are located across the university's campuses. Smaller collections are also maintained at the satellite campuses and centers.
The holdings of all the Johns Hopkins libraries are available in the Johns Hopkins University Libraries Catalog.
Find out more about remote access (via VPN) to the Johns Hopkins libraries from home or on the road.
Homewood Campus Library (Schools of Arts & Sciences and Engineering)
Medical Institutions Libraries
- William H. Welch Medical Library
- Institute for the History of Medicine
- Harold E. Harrison Library at Bayview
- Jonas Friedenwald Memorial Library/Wilmer Eye Institute
School of Nursing Library
School of Public Health Library
Peabody Institute Library
School of Advanced International Studies Libraries
- Montgomery County Campus Library (Serving the Carey Business School, the School of Education, the Whiting School of Engineering's Engineering Programs for Professionals, and the Zanvyl Krieger School of Arts and Sciences' Advanced Academic Programs)
JScholarship — Designed to gather, distribute, and
preserve digital materials related to the Johns Hopkins
research and instructional mission.
The mission of The Johns Hopkins University is to educate its students and cultivate their capacity for life-long learning, to foster independent and original research, and to bring the benefits of discovery to the world.