Emergency and Security Information
Emergency Information and Alerts
- Emergency Information and Weather Alerts
- JHU Emergency Phone Numbers
- Policy on University Closings in Case of Weather or Other Emergencies
- Health, Wellness and Crisis Intervention for Student, Faculty, and Staff
- Security Department, Homewood Campus
- Security Department, Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions
- Security Department, Peabody
- JHU Safety Office (occupational, health, environmental, chemical)
- Office of Critical Event Preparedness and Response, CEPAR
Sexual Assault Resources
- SafeLine - A confidential service of the Johns Hopkins University Counseling Center. Trained professional counselors are available to offer support, provide resources or answer questions 24/7. Contact the on-call counselor at: 410-516-7333.
- The Office of Institutional Equity - Oversees the handling of sexual violence complaints filed by faculty staff and students. Contact JHU's Title IX Coordinator at: 410-516-8075.
- Campus Security Student Liaison - Students may speak with Security Student Liaison Officer Sherry Batista, to learn about how they can contact and pursue actions through local law enforcement. Contact Officer Batista at: 443-890-0871
- SARU - The Sexual Assault Response Unit is a confidential peer counseling service provided by Hopkins students trained in listening skills and sexual assault response. Peer counselors are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Contact a peer counselor at: (410) 516-7887.
The mission of The Johns Hopkins University is to educate its students and cultivate their capacity for life-long learning, to foster independent and original research, and to bring the benefits of discovery to the world.