Emergency and Security Information
Emergency Information and Alerts
- Emergency Information and Weather Alerts
- JHU Emergency Phone Numbers
- Policy on University Closings in Case of Weather or Other Emergencies
- Health, Wellness and Crisis Intervention for Student, Faculty, and Staff
- Security Department, Homewood Campus
- Security Department, Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions
- Security Department, Peabody
- JHU Safety Office (occupational, health, environmental, chemical)
- Office of Critical Event Preparedness and Response, CEPAR
Sexual Assault Resources
- Sexual Assault Helpline - A confidential service of the Johns Hopkins University Counseling Center. Trained professional counselors are available to offer support, provide resources or answer questions 24/7. Contact the on-call counselor at: 410-516-7333.
- The Office of Institutional Equity - Oversees the handling of sexual violence complaints filed by faculty staff and students. Contact JHU's Title IX Coordinator at: 410-516-8075.
- JHU Sexual Assault Response & Prevention resources - Provides information about resources, including: emotional support, assistance with seeking medical care, accessing local law enforcement, and filing a complaint through JHU's Title IX process.
The mission of The Johns Hopkins University is to educate its students and cultivate their capacity for life-long learning, to foster independent and original research, and to bring the benefits of discovery to the world.