Arts and Culture
When you're at Johns Hopkins, you're never more than a few steps or moments away from a rewarding cultural experience. Be moved. Laugh. Sing, or just listen. Gaze. Create. Explore. On-campus or off, there is never an excuse for boredom, always a reason to celebrate.
Listed below are just some of the gateways to Arts and Culture at The Johns Hopkins University. For the latest on what's happening right now, be sure to check out our university events calendar, which is updated regularly.
Art Museums, Galleries
Comedy / Improv
Film and Digital Media
Get into the Arts at Johns Hopkins!
- Adoremus, Christian a cappella
- Allnighters all male a cappella
- Choral Society
- Hopkins Symphony Orchestra
- Ketzev, Hebrew, Israeli & American a cappella
- Kranti, Hindi a cappella
- Mental Notes, co-ed a cappella
- Octopodes, co-ed a capella
- Peabody Concerts and Events
- Shriver Hall Concert Series
- Sirens, all-female a cappella
- Vocal Chords, co-ed a cappella
- WJHU, Johns Hopkins Student Radio
Special Event Programming
Student Arts Groups Information
- Barnstormers Theater Group
- Dunbar Baldwin Hughes Theatre
- Entertainers Club
- Johns Hopkins University Theatre
- Mattin Cultural Arts Center
- Witness Theater
The mission of The Johns Hopkins University is to educate its students and cultivate their capacity for life-long learning, to foster independent and original research, and to bring the benefits of discovery to the world.