LEDERER PROFESSORSHIP IN PEDIATRIC EPILEPSY
Established in 1991 by the Lewis J. and Harriet S. Lederer Fund

HARRIET S. LEDERER in 1939 established the LEWIS J. AND HARRIET S. LEDERER FUND at the hospital to be used for research into the cause and cure of epilepsy. The income from this endowment was for many years used to support research in the departments of Neurology, Neurologic Surgery, and Physiology at the School of Medicine. In 1991, the endowment was designated for support of this professorship, memorializing the Lederers.

 

CHAIRHOLDER TO BE NAMED